Friday, December 8, 2006

T-27 days

I decided to create a blog to share my tales of living in Paris with all my friends and family. I don't consider myself a great writer and I am by no means good at telling stories (I even mess up jokes) so this isn't me trying to be self-aggrandizing. I'm just writing to keep people updated since France isn't big on wireless and I'm too poor to keep in direct contact with people.

As most of you know or have some idea, I'm studying for 4 months at one of the 'grand-ecoles' of France: ESCP-EAP. I'll be taking 3 French classes and 2 business courses. My main goal: become as fluent in French as possible. My secondary goal: travel and enjoy myself.

That's it for now, more to come (after finals!).

5 comments:

Christopher said...

You devirginated my facebook wall, now I devirginate your blog with the first comment! Yay!!

Unknown said...

sure is pink!

Sara said...

not anymore!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea Sara! I am so excited for you. I know it will be hard to leave, but once you get into the routine...you will be just fine! What a great opportunity! I am excited for you!

Amgad said...

Hi Sara.
I like the line about nostalgia. Have fun in Paris.