Thursday, February 1, 2007

Letter in the Mail

So...here's a general complaint. I thought the post office in Columbia sucked. I thought they were the most incompetent people in the world. Why at the end of a work day are only two counters open when everyone is stopping by? Well apparently, this isn't a Columbia thing, a South Carolina thing, a southern thing, or even an American thing. There must be some rule in the Post Offices of the World Handbook that states: "at the end of the day, only two people shall work the counter; others may peak out at the line and be seen by those waiting but make no attempt to help them." ***sigh*** Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you...post offices around the world unite and suck!!

second album of birthday:
http://scarolina.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2103311&l=b932d&id=12600427

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Hey, just be glad you are not in the Italian track. The Italian postal system is even worse from what I hear. It may take 3-4 weeks to get ANYTHING, and that's a big "IF". Fo' real!

Hope all is well kiddo!!

Anonymous said...

Hi babe! I miss you! I am glad that you made it safely to France. How are you? I hope you're doing well. Love you!