Monday, April 2, 2007

At Last

At last....
My stage* has come along,
My worried days are over,
And life is like a song!!!
Oh at last!

*stage = internship

So, as you might have guessed, things went well with my Michel Dyens interview. I will be doing research on industries and companies and reporting my findings. I am soooo excited about this opportunity. I met two ladies, Amelie and Katri, who both seem very nice so I'm looking forward to working with them. The office is on rue Montaigne...along with Chanel, Valentino, Armani, Jimmy Choo, and other fancy boutiques. The street is off of Champs-Elysees if that explains anything. Nanda is working at L'Oreal at place de la Concorde, so I expect lots of lunch dates with her :-D I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Hello! I realize this post was over 2 years ago but I stumbled upon your blog when I googled "Michel Dyens," a company I've recently become very interested in in the process of my job search (I just graduated from NYU with a finance degree so it's been a tough transition if you can imagine)

Anyway you seemed extremely enthusiastic position and I was wondering how long you worked there, what you liked/disliked, or if you can offer me any tiniest bit of advice about the company or the job in general. I would of course be applying to the New York offices, but anything would be extremely helpful!!

Thanks again, Sara, and good luck in your MBA and future endeavors!

Sincerely,
Gelyn

Simone said...

Hello,

My comment is along the same lines as that of gelyn. However, I am applying to the Paris office and will be graduating with an Economics degree. Is there any advice that you can give me?

Thanks,
Simone