Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bad Day

Oh what a day. It was the first day of class. We had to be there at 9 am which meant leaving at 8 which meant getting up by 7. Samantha had an issue (refer to her blog) so we took longer to get on the metro and we were almost late. Class was good, kinda. Our first class was negociation, argument, and marketing. It started out slow but sped up some-we discussed how to call someone for the first time for a business proposition. We got out almost half an hour late and then headed to lunch. The place has a nice cafeteria so we ate a good lunch for 5,50 euro (decimals and periods are switched). The second class was French business. We talked about law and economy. That was about it. Kind of boring for three hours.

After class I was online while Samantha was trying to fix some of her issues (again refer to her link). I was talking to dad and the computer restarted. I was so pissed off!! UGH. And then, we had to leave for the school to be locked up. So on the way to Josh's for dinner (more about that later) Drew called my cell phone from skype. We got disconnected twice before we were able to have a decent conversation-again, more frustration >:O

So here at Josh's (yes I'm being rude and typing a blog entry in a room full of people) we're going to have spaghetti for dinner and I'm talking to Drew some more on skype (yay skype). It's good to be in a roomful of people. It's a nice ending to a pretty much bad day.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I just caught up with your last few entries. Yay for finding a home!! I'm sure you're so glad to have that off your mind. Hope your classes get a little more interesting once you get further into them, but I'm sure they will. I'm not sure how I'd feel about eating sting ray...that seems very weird to me. :-P I'm still in Boston, but I'm sure I'll catch up with you on AIM when I get back! Love ya!!