Friday, January 5, 2007

Hello, Goodbye

Ok...I'll only dwell for a minute: I miss Drew :'( Besides that, life isn't too bad. I arrived in Paris an hour early-yay tail wind! I ran into Rick at the passport control line and we found our luggage together. We found William Pfaff and then parted ways. Pfaff and I took a taxi to our place. It isn't bad. I have a nice room for the month though I will be looking for another place to live.



After unpacking, Jill, Samantha, Jamie, Will and I went to La Defense and got some chore-type things out of the way. I have a cell phone that works and minor groceries.

Today I woke up sooooo late! Then some of us just wandered around some trying to find internet. Obviously I found a cafe to do this post.

That's about it for this report...not much is going on. I plan to look for another place to live and try to find closer internet until classes start on Wednesday. If you're reading this then I probably love you and miss you like the dickens.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm so glad to hear you're there and doing well! The first days of getting settled are always the busiest, good to hear they're going fine. Love you too!

Nan said...

Hey, Honey! Glad you're getting settled and the room isn't too bad. Enjoy these class-free days...the work begins soon enough! Don't forget to use your video camera some too!