Monday, January 1, 2007

Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot...

and never brought to mind...

I never understood that song...probably because I don't know all the words. Happy New Year all! I celebrated in Charleston with Drew and Nishita (my boyfriend and bestfriend from college). We had a great time-dinner at Tsunami and a party given by one of Nish's classmates. It was a great night!



So now...I have two days until I fly to Paris. I know I should be excited; I get to live in PARIS! for 8 months. Yet after receiving emails from my classmates about the state of the 'executive studio' that we were encouraged to use the first month, I am nervous about getting on that plane. I will let that be the extent of my complaining.

I am excited to be in Paris, to better my French, to learn more 'bidness', to travel around Europe, and to meet new people.

I'm nervous too though! I have to obtain an internship and the not screw it up! I have to be away from everything/one I know and love for eight months!

Again, Happy New Year and I will write again once I've arrived in France!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Paris Sara!!!!! We miss you already!!! Hope you have a wonderful time.... Love from USC!
Susan

Jenna said...

Aww, aren't you all cute? ;-)

I was going to call you the day before you left to wish you bon voyage, and then I totally forgot. I suck. :-P Hope you had a good trip over!!