Saturday, January 6, 2007

Oh, Champs-Elysees!


So I've recovered from my depression enough to go do some touristy things. Samantha, Will, Jamie, and I wandered to the Champs-Elysees last night hoping to see Christmas lights. They were still up but not turned on :-( We got some photos of the Arc de Triomphe and then walked over to the Eiffel Tower to get some photos of that. It sparkled for ten minutes and then we headed home.




Today Samantha, Will, and I went to the American church to look for apartments and then walked all along the Seine to the other side of town. We saw everything from the Eiffel Tower to Les Invalides (where Napoleon is buried) to Centre Pompidou to Notre Dame. We walked a lot!!!




No luck on the apartment search, but I've only visited one place...hopefully something will come up.

1 comment:

gabbydelle said...

hey hey small world, right? ive been in paris since dec. 21st and i think you should check out my blog i just started.... how bout them gamecocks in france? haha

gabby