Monday, January 8, 2007

Time

Time is going so slowly...I've been here since Thursday and there's not much going on. Most days we go to the American Church to look at apartment postings and then go to an internet cafe until we're hungry enough to go home to eat. I have an appointment in an hour to go see a place so hopefully that will work. Half of the group already have places so I'm not doing badly, I just want to get this figured out so I can move on to the internship search :-/

Classes start in two days. I'm excited to have something to do, but I'm nervous that it will be hard. I know this will keep me more occupied so I don't dwell on certain things. I need to get into a schedule. I've been hanging out with Samantha a lot and I know she'll be a great friend while I'm here.

Hopefully I'll have something more upbeat to put in my next blog.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Hang in there kiddo. Ramp up is always crazy. I'm even pulling my hair out here in SC trying to get organized, even though classes are so easy. It's all the other stuff that is piling up.

I'm so jealous that you are in another country right now. We all miss you! Have fun!!