Wednesday, January 17, 2007

These Foolish Things

So I don't have much to add...life during the week is boring with only class to go to. It's dark when we get to school and it's dark when we leave school. Class is ok...sometimes it's boring (I wrote Jenna a letter today) and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with information.

I saw this quote and liked it...made me think of someone special:
Loving someone's hard enough, but leaving them is torture. Don't think I don't think of you now. I'm with you every day dear.

I was in a cafe to skype with Drew and do internet things. It's a great little cafe with good fries. They play a mixture of music. The song 'That Thing' came on and the singers were singing along with it. It was cute.

I learned in one of my classes that the Toyota logo is supposed to be all the letters combined.
check it out: http://www.toyota.com.np/bmenu/tlogo.gif

I found good postcards: 10 for 1,50 euro!! Everything else I'd seen was a euro a card...so I was excited about that...I'll be sending out the first wave soon. Don't worry, more will be sent out later if you don't get one of these first ones...don't think I don't love you.

I went by my new apartment this morning...Peter, my amazing landlord, bought so much stuff at Ikea for me! Some dish towels, pots and pans, floor mat, plates/bowls, cute little tables...so my place is looking like a home! (don't worry, he'd already brought silverware, I won't be eating with my hands).

After going by the apartment, Peter and I went to a France Telecom to set up my phone, tv, and internet...hopefully all that is going to work out.

I listened to some Carla Bruni today. She's awesome...an Italian ex-model who now sings in French. I bought her cd a couple of years ago when I was here in France and now she has a new one coming out that I will in all likelihood buy because she's fantastic....
quelqu'un m'a dit...
Que tu m'aimais encore,
C'est quelqu'un qui m'a dit que tu m'aimais encore.
Serais ce possible alors ?

No comments: